Anger

I'm angry because my life isn't going the way I WANT it to. I'm angry because my dad talks AT ME instead of TO ME. I'm angry because i have kidney stones that won't go away. I'm angry because i don't have the same body I had three years ago. I'm angry because EVERYONE around me seems more happy than i am (and they have kids, husbands, wives, jobs, and countless responsibilities). I'm angry because I believe whatever career i choose will cause me to subside my integrity and become involved with the way of the world. I'm angry because God appears to be taking his time!
If you were to read this, it would be evident that i was generally upset. The question is this: Why should i be? I have a place to live, a job, a car, I'm receiving an education at a prestige university, I have great friends, a wonderful family, no kids, not married, a great girlfriend, and the opportunity to do whatever God allows me to. What more can a 26-year-old ask for, right? God has me right where HE WANTS me to be. HE has something in store for the relationship between my father and I. HE knows exactly when my kidney stones will pass. HE also knows that HE is the source of my ultimate happiness whenever i choose to fully obtain it. It's time that I stop being angry and allow Him to filter my frustration and use it for the betterment of my spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts